2023 is right around the corner, which for me means winter season on top of my head. Too lazy to get out of bed, yet too energetic to go to sleep. Hot chocolate in one hand and a quilt to cover up is the go-to destination for winters.
Of course, there are the occasional get together and parties of the season, which naturally makes me forget about the cold outside. PJs got me covered at home, but when it’s time to go outside, winter wear needs to get notched up a bit. Here are the top 5 picks for winter season inspiration, ladies, especially when one needs to look both good and stay warm.
- Teddy Coat: Need one say more when you look trendy and stay warm at the same time? The teddy coats got up all covered up when one needs to step outside. And the best part, you can wear it anywhere, whether it be a get together or a quick run to the superstore. Let’s not forget it works as a blanket as well when you are too lazy to grab one.
- Ankle boots: Thigh-high boots can never go out of trend, but hello, ankle boots aren’t behind anymore. Whether it be any kind of bottom wear, these boots will always give an extra kick to your outfit.
- Puffer Jacket: When winters are at peak, these puffer jackets come to the rescue. Giving that pop to your outfit, these jacks will keep you warm and comfy. And, plus point, it hides the hideous sweater as well that you are wearing inside.
- Winter dresses: Gone are the days when one used to wear dresses only in summers. Winter dresses are all the rage now. Top them up with your favourite accessories and an overcoat, and you are good to go.
- Scarf: Scarves are a complete game changer. No accessory, wear a scarf. Feeling cold around the neck, drape a scarf. It is something that naturally goes with all of your outfits, keeping you warm, and away from your mother’s scolding of not covering your neck during the cold.
Reposted from my blog written for The Times of India, https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/blogs/lifestyles-online/5-picks-for-the-winter-season/