I cannot believe we are already in the third month of 2022, and it seems like I haven’t been sticking to my new year’s resolutions. So, I’ll start with monthly goals now. I have already started with some things regarding healthy living. Let’s see if I can continue it or not. Here are some things that I plan to follow in March.
- Drink more water. I am already drinking 1.5 L every day (which is more than I used to!), but now I need to increase my intake. Let’s make it somewhere between 2 L -2.5 L (Baby steps!).
- Steps remind me that I should increase my steps as well. My initial goal was 10k every day, but with a desk job, it gets tough for me. However, I cover 5k steps every day. This month I’ll try to make it 10k.
- Workout. Winters and workouts don’t go hand in hand for me. Since winters are almost over, I have been trying to get back on track. Morning workout, here I come!
- Proper diet. So I take a proper diet, from breakfast to dinner, but I do include junk food in between. This I need to stop. Going to tuck away all my chocolates and candies ASAP!
- Take out some me-time. This is something that I have been meaning to do for quite some time now. Every one of us is busy. Home, Office, friends, family, etc. We all have our hands full with so many things, and between all this, we forget we need some time for ourselves as well. Just an hour, that’s it. To relax, or read something good, or maybe just to watch the sunrise. Really need to take some time out.
That’s it for the march goals. Let’s see how much progress I’ll make till April.