It’s Valentine’s Day, and what can be better than some sugary snacks to make it sweeter. Here are some of my top picks for those of you who have a sweet tooth or maybe not.
- Dipsters: This reminds me of my childhood! Sticks and dips, that’s what I used to call it. It’s usually a kid’s favorite, though I won’t mind having it even now. You can get multiple flavors from https://amzn.to/3sxpsjK .
- Snackible Cookies: This is one healthy option, and definitely a good one. These mini cookies are made with jaggery and are so yummy. I always keep a jar of these cookies while I am working. Order yours from Snackible https://amzn.to/3sGbU5C .
- Waffle chips: I love waffle cones. I love chocolate. And what better than these amazing waffle chips! Such a perfect starter, as well as an all-time snack. Get these from https://amzn.to/3gIZ8NZ .
- Open secret Cookies: I tasted them recently, and oh my god, I am a fan. These are fantastic and work as a daily dessert for me. You can get this box from https://amzn.to/3JpbKpL .
- Mini choco-filled waffle cones: Who doesn’t like that last bite of ice cream? That chocolate-filled cone! This is like a go-to snack and always a favorite whether it be a movie night or a get-together. You can check these from itsnovanova or from amazon https://amzn.to/3oMVfw0 .
Let me know what’s your favorite sugar snack?