Happiness. Who doesn’t like to be happy? But do you have reasons enough to be happy?
Is it irritating for you when you see someone being happy all the damn time? Do you think that that person’s life is perfect and they don’t have any problems and nothing to worry about?
“Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.”
The other person’s problem might not be as big as yours, but for them, it might be the end of the world.
Let’s stop looking for reasons to be unhappy. And start finding happiness in the small things around us.
Here are some things that make me happy.
- Pizza. That last slice, always mine!
- Novels. A good book is always the solution for me.
- Working Out. Even though I get as lazy as an alligator (during winters especially), working out is something that definitely makes me happy.
- Writing. Whether I am writing in my blog or in my journal, I always enjoy it.
- Chocolates. Need I say more?
- Dress with pockets. A dress. With pockets. Best thing ever.
- To-do List. Yes, I love making to-do lists. Lists for everything.
- Shoes. Just a girl and her shoes.
- Netflix. Uh yeah. Just my soul being its happy self.
- Cairo. My baby dog (7 years old!)