Some days everything’s in order. There are no hiccups and you sail through.
And then there are days when everything seems to fall apart. From not getting hot water to doing something that you abhor, you try to make it.
Here are some quotes that keep me going on days like today.
- “Nothing will work unless you do.”
- “Nothing is permanent in this world, not even our troubles.”
- “Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.”
- “What you are afraid of is never as bad as what you imagine. The fear you let build up in your mind is worse than the situation that actually exists.”
- “Health is not just about what you’re eating. It’s also about what you’re thinking and saying.”