Let’s talk about health and beauty today. If you are healthy, you will naturally feel beautiful. However, being just beautiful doesn’t mean that you are healthy as well.
In this blog, I’ll tell you something that I have been dealing with for the last 2 years, and still dealing with. Acne. Yup, the same acne that we try to hide using makeup at times.
I, for one, do not dislike them coz they make me look weird. Nope. I dislike them because I cannot stop scratching them, which ultimately results in scarring.
I have been to doctors for the treatment, but nothing works.
I started using Aloe Vera some 2 months back, and the results have been great. Here I am gonna mention the 10 problems that I solved using Aloe Vera.
- The first one has to be acne. I apply Aloe Vera twice a day, after washing my face, and I simply let it dry out. I have definitely seen my skin improving over time, and the acne vanish. The marks are yet to go; I am trusting the process.
- Hairfall. Yes, massaging aloe vera on your scalp definitely lessens the hair fall and makes them soft and shiny. Just massage it 1-2 hours before you wash them.
- Burns. I like to cook occasionally, which sometimes results in small burns. Aloe gives a cool and soothing effect and heals the burn faster.
- Skin. I do not use moisturizer. Ever. I feel sticky, even though the moisturizer may not be, maybe it’s just something in my mind. I use aloe vera, and trust me, my skin is as soft as anything.
- Hair growth. Whether it be your eyebrows, eyelashes, or the hair on your head. Aloe Vera helps immensely in hair growth of it all.
I am still experimenting and trying out aloe vera for different things, and I am sure these are not even half of the benefits of it.
If you have natural Aloe Vera growing at your house, then that is the best way to use it. I, however, use Mamaearth’s Aloe gel (click on this to buy it from amazon https://amzn.to/3HwUcrt ) as I like to apply aloe vera after washing my face, and I keep it overnight as well. Natural aloe vera hardens and doesn’t bode well with me.
You will of course not see the results overnight, but eventually, in the long run, it’s one of the best things that I have found useful.
P.S. This is purely my personal opinion and has worked well for me. Some people are even allergic to natural elements. Please have a patch test before using it.